Our clients include Charter, Airline, Corporate / Part 91, Fractional and Aviation Management departments who notify us when they have a need for pilots in the United States. If you are looking for a U.S. pilot job with the best compensation and benefits available view our pilot job board below for just some of the openings available.
Have questions? For assistance contact us today at (402)253-7809.
All Pilot Jobs | California | Chicago, IL | Colorado | Florida | Georgia | New Jersey | Texas
Who is BizJetjJobs.com?BizJetJobs.com was launched 15 years ago by Rick Koubsky, a corporate pilot and Director of Aviation, based in Omaha, NE. In 1997 the site was launched as a Flight Department Directory, to help corporate pilots network effectively in the often shrouded world of corporate aviation. As business has grown, we have become the job-seeking pilot’s advocate, specializing in helping pilots connect with ideal-fit employers. We also assist corporate aviation HR departments, as they work to fill unique positions around the world.
HOW IT WORKS - for pilots:
- Corporate pilots can use the site anonymously, making themselves known to only specific employers.
- They can put together a complete public profile in our pilot directory so employers find them.
- They can receive targeted pilot job alerts for full-time and/or contract pilot work.
- They can use our flight department directory to better undersand and connect with employers.
HOW IT WORKS - for employers:
- HR Departments can post jobs and manage applicants in real time.
- Employers of all sizes can send job alerts or invite pilots to apply to their position.
- Aviation employers, once approved, can remain anonymous when posting jobs
- Employers can contact pilots based on location and experience.
- Employers can fill last-minute requirement around the globe.
By the numbers, the BizJetJobs.com website actually has more employers contacting pilots directly “behind the scenes” versus posting jobs.
While we are known for having the most current pilot jobs, “pilots have many options when it comes to finding positions on our Website," says founder Rick Koubsky. Our pilot directory is used by all the top flight departments, regional airlines, charter companies and staffing companies around the world. As a corporate pilot himself, Rick fully understands the needs of his corporate pilot members. As a Director of Aviation, he “gets” the nuances faced by both sides of the hiring equation.
At BizJetJobs.com, our staff of industry experts and friends has become a family eager to help continue the journey.
Not a member? View Membership Options
Contact Us: (402)253-7809 (9am-5pm M-F EST) or [email protected]