- Corporate Experience?: Yes
- Flight Attendant School/Date: 03/14/2016
- Price Per Day: $500
- International Price Per Day: $600
- Years of Experience: 3
- Aircraft Experience: Legacy 600, DA 50/900/2000, GIV, G550, CL 650/850
- Languages: English
- VIP/ 5 Star Experience?: Yes
- First Aid Training Date: February 3, 2017
- Life Raft Training Date: February 3, 2017
- Will Travel on Short Notice: Yes
- Airports within 2 Hours: MCI MKC
- Willing to Airline to Departure City?: Yes
- Willing to Relocate?: Yes
Primary: Flight Attendant
Secondary: Flight Coordinator
Additional Details: Aviation has always been, and still remains, the pinnacle focus of my professional career. After receiving a degree in Aviation Management/ Business from Kansas State University Salina, I have established diverse experience in aircraft and airport management, with my recent completion of FACTS Flight Attendant Training Program further illustrating my dedication to professional expansion within the aviation industry. As reflected in my resume, I possess a genuine passion for corporate aviation and hold safety and customer service in high regard. Moreover, as an experienced flight attendant and certified instrument-rated pilot, my talent in providing customers world-class service is a contribution your operation will undoubtedly see as an industry advantage.
In addition, my centralized location in Kansas City affords me the availability for short-notice trips but can commute, when needed. Also, I have several connections throughout the state of Florida which position me within two hours of airports spanning from Tampa to Miami.
Please feel free to contact me via email at [email protected] or by phone at 913-406-7591 to discuss any questions you may have. If not flying, I typically am available, so please do not hesitate to contact me with anything further you may need.
Thank you in advance for your consideration; I look forward to speaking with you soon.