All Jobs | Pilot Jobs | Flight Attendant Jobs | Aviation Management Jobs | Commutable || USA | International | Canada | UK | Europe | Asia | Middle East || Airbus | Boeing | Bombardier | Challenger | Citation | Embraer | Falcon | Gulfstream | Hawker | King Air | Lear | Pilatus || Captain | Chief Pilot | First Officers | Instructor | Low Hours || Contract Pilot | Part-91 Only | Part-91 & 91/135 | Charter | Regional Airlines || Helicopter
- Dylan CabuaAltamonte Springs, FL (US)"I like the constant update for new jobs and the easiness to navigate through the website. I would appreciate a way to see which employer has visited our profile. " Posted:09/19/19
- Tony OlivieriChicago, IL (US)DA-900EX, HAWKER 800XP, EMB 175"Variety of new jobs with reputable companies shows that exceptional employers recognize BizJobs as the premier site for serious professionals." Posted:09/18/19
- Pedro BennasarLakeworth, FL (us)DA-2000, LEAR 55, Lear 60/60XR"Keep up the good work." Posted:09/15/19
- Alejandro Peris Gomez, (ES)G550, B-747, FK-100"Very well and helpful" Posted:09/14/19
- Stephan FaivreHouston, TX (US)G450, G550"Very good sources of jobs , applied many times though without ever a response ." Posted:09/14/19
- Roland FullerWayne, NJ (US)G550, G450, G350, GV, DA-50"Good positions posted and application ease most of the time ! Thanks" Posted:09/13/19
- Robert BergenOakland, NJ (us)CHALLENGER 601, EMB135/145, G200"You do a very good job!" Posted:09/11/19
- Dean MaertensMundelein, IL (us)DA-900-EASy-II, DA-900"All good with the site" Posted:09/11/19
- Scott OlingerWichita, KS (US)BE300/350, LEAR 40/45/45XR, Lear 60/60XR"Bizjetjobs.com is the best resource for current jobs." Posted:09/03/19
- Daryl L. Seibel, Ph.D.Hot Springs Village, AR (US)DA7X, DA-900 EASy, DA-2000LXS, DA-2000LX, DA-900EX, DA-50EX, DA-20, DA-10, GIII, CE550, CE650, HAWKER 800XP, LEAR 35A, IAI-1124"Response to first question - opportunities. Response to second question - job offer. You are doing great. Thank you." Posted:08/28/19
- Steven GoldenPeachtree City, GA (us)G550"I like everything you have to offer" Posted:08/26/19
- Greg Smith, (us)B-767, B-787, B-757, DC-10"Current and up to date information." Posted:08/25/19
- William ErmolovichEncinitas, CA (US)B-737 BBJ, B-757, B-767, B-737, DHC-2, B767 VVIP, PHENOM 300"Great fantastic web site." Posted:08/22/19
- William SchillingerNew York, NY (us)DA-2000 EASy, DA-900-EASy-II, DA-2000-EASy-II, DA-900LX, DA-900 EASy, DA-2000LX, DA-2000S, DA-2000LXS" You are doing great - no complaints." Posted:08/19/19
- Ronald RomagueraMiami-Dade, FL (US)GIVSP, IAI-1125 SPX, HAWKER 800XP, G200"Great for pilots. The process is easy" Posted:08/17/19
- Anthony WhiteMiami / Tampa, FL (US)GV, T-37, BE400, PC-12, L-100"So far pretty good. I’ve had one organization show interest. Hoping to get interest from more." Posted:08/15/19
- David BrownClermont, FL (US)CHALLENGER 350"This is a very good tool. " Posted:08/13/19
- Jeffrey Neubert, FL (US)"Pretty awesome from both Job and pilot seeking perspective. Thanks!" Posted:08/12/19
- RAMSES BAEZFORT LAUDERDALE, FL (US)CHALLENGER 604"Great service. Keep going. " Posted:08/05/19
- Lou RavarisLeesburg, VA (US)G550, GIVSP, DA7X, CHALLENGER 604"The job board is updated daily. " Posted:08/03/19
- Ken Holt, (US)CHALLENGER 601, HAWKER 800XP, CHALLENGER 605, BD700 / BD700 XRS, HAWKER 1000, BE400XP, CHALLENGER 600, CHALLENGER 604, CE525S"Great website for professional pilots!!.. So many resources available.. " Posted:08/03/19
- Jeff IrvineIndio, CA (US)CE680, CE560, CE560XL, CE550 Bravo, CE560 Encore"Great content and its all easily searchable." Posted:08/02/19
- Nelson ReynoldsHolliday, TX (US)"I think this is an outstanding website!" Posted:08/02/19
- William OdellHilton Head, SC (US)GIVSP, GIV, G400, G300, CE550"I use this for contract pilot jobs, but always search the full time jobs just to know what industry rates look like." Posted:07/30/19
- Richard ReinkeMontgomery, TX (us)"great sight, real job openings" Posted:07/28/19
- Stephen MclindenSan Ramon, CA (US)G200, CE550, CJ3+"Everything bueno. 5 stars" Posted:07/26/19
- Gaynor AndersonNorth West Province, (ZA)"Constant Flight Attendant Positions - Worldwide." Posted:07/21/19
- DAVID SAVAPORT ORANGE, FL (US)G200, CE560 XL, B-737, DC-8, DC-10"I would like to see the application process be entirely seamless. Usually, once you click "Apply Online" it takes you to the employer's website and you have to set up an account with them and enter all your info from scratch. It's very time consuming. One Click job applications is what I really want with my subscription with Bizjetjobs."Reply: Hey David, Thanks for the feedback. Employers have the choice between receiving applications via BizJetJobs or redirecting pilots to their company ATS (application tracking system). We encourage the former but many HR departments use their ATS company-wide for hiring. Perhaps we can develop a process where employers redirect qualified pilots to their ATS only after they've reviewed and approved them. *Employers that redirect pilots to their ATS do get fewer applicants. Regards, Greg Posted:07/18/19
- Philip ShryackSingapore, (SG)BD700 / BD700 XRS, GIVSP, B-737 BBJ"I think your doing a great job ,no changes " Posted:07/16/19
- David PerramLisbon, (PT)DA7X, DA8X"Hi, Could you make submitting the stored CV optional? I update my CV frequently, but I can't update every website I use. That means auto-loading a CV isn't actually a useful feature as the old one on file gets sent along with the new one that I attach and that just causes confusion - I think anyway. Best wishes, David Perram"Reply: Hi David, Thank you for the feedback. When you apply you can choose a resume different from the one on file or add additional files, such as a cover letter or requested document. It looks like you were using the add additional files option, instead of choosing a different resume. You can test it again using this test pilot job:https://bizjetjobs.com/pilot-jobs/job-details/82211/ Regards, Greg Posted:07/16/19
- James Bartikoskiusa, MN (US)B-727, CHALLENGER 605, CRJ200"Jobs are very current" Posted:07/12/19
- Robert BarrigaAgawam, MA (US)GLOBAL 6000, DA-900, DA-900EX, LEAR 24/25, CE650, LEAR 31A, CE500, LEAR 35A, Lear 60/60XR, BE90"I really enjoy the ability to search by specific manufacturer, it cuts down on search time." Posted:07/11/19
- Denise RuggieroNew York, NY (US)"I love when I can Instanty apply." Posted:07/09/19
- Michael HayesHudson, NH (US)King Air 250, BE90"Honest source of job information, my favorite over the years!" Posted:07/08/19
- Jeffrey PerryScottsdale, AZ (US)CRJ900, BE400A, C-208"Easy process to submit to jobs, which I appreciate greatly." Posted:07/08/19
- Rony NaufalDanbury, CT (US)G550, G450, GV"Great Site, keep the excellent work" Posted:07/08/19
- Bradley GeneOrlando, FL (US)A-320, B-737, CHALLENGER 601, G550, IAI-1124A, CE525S, HAWKER 800XP, BE300/350"Very Happy with your website. thanks" Posted:07/08/19
- Brian FarleyCarlsbad, CA (US)IA-1125, DA-50EX"I really like all the up to date postings. " Posted:07/05/19
- Fred Canavan, NY (US)PC-12, EMB 135/140/145"Need location of jobs in job title list." Posted:07/03/19
- PAUL J LIGHT, (HK)G200, CHALLENGER 850"Everything about Biz Jet jobs suits my needs and wants, thank you.. 5 Stars" Posted:07/03/19
- Lowell JonesCincinnati, OH (US)CHALLENGER 350"I love the job filters on your job board. It is better than other boards I have subscribed to in the past. I think it could be improved by filtering job categories that are non-type rating required. That would place Bizjet at the cutting edge of job boards. Otherwise, well done." Posted:07/01/19
- craig matarokansas city, MO (us)" Bizjetjobs provides a great service to all that are members. Great Job!!!!!" Posted:06/30/19
- Daniel KrauseACWORTH, GA (US)BE400A, DA-50EX, J31"Ease of use - concise listings" Posted:06/28/19
- Paul RivasLas Vegas, NV (US)CE750, CHALLENGER 600"The Website is a little on the slow side to load, but thats about it." Posted:06/28/19
- David Di NapoliDickinson, TX (US)CHALLENGER 601, GLOBAL XRS, GV, GLOBAL 6000"Very easy to navigate, and very accurate on the information provided ." Posted:06/22/19
- Leonard (Len) CardneauGrand Blanc, MI (US)CE550, CE525, LEAR 45, LEGACY 600, BE300/350, GIII"Appreciate the efforts the team has made over the years, especially now with the best hiring environment in decades! " Posted:06/20/19
- Brett Peterson, (US)G550"I enjoy the site. Works very well. " Posted:06/12/19
- MANUEL GARCIA FUENTESPORT SAINT LUCIE, FL (US)LEAR 55, LEAR 35/35A/36, LEAR 31A"I love the diversity of Aerospace Jobs in your database. " Posted:06/12/19
- Lange RemyEast Greenville, PA (us)Lear 60/60XR, Lear 60/60XR, LEAR 35A"I love the service for that reason I give it 5 Stars " Posted:06/12/19
- Robert RandallOdenton, MD (US)G550, GLOBAL XRS, GIII, GV"Is there a way to filter jobs in order to find those that are commutable?"Reply: Hi Robert, You must have read our minds. We recently started collecting this info from employers. Commutable pilot jobs are now available here: https://bizjetjobs.com/commutable-pilot-jobs/. Let us know if you need anything else. Cheers, Matt Posted:06/11/19
- Dave JesurunAlbuquerque, NM (US)CE560, DO-328, L-382, PA-46, C-182, BARON 58, Bonanza 36, BE300/350, BE90, BE200"Love the "invitation to apply" feature. An "invitation to bid" feature for contract pilot jobs would be similarly excellent." Posted:06/09/19
- Zarir NozarWoodland Hills, CA (US)GIVSP, GV"This is a very easy and friendly job website" Posted:06/07/19
- Freddy SivanNew York, NY (US)B-737, B-747, G200, F/A 18 Hornet, PA-31"Lots of jobs, huge exposure. I think it would help not show cabin attendants on a pilots search and also to have a North-East US option on the area of work choices. " Posted:06/07/19
- Jonathan EvansBedford, TX (US)BE300/350, B-737, BD700 / BD700 XRS, CE500, GIV, GV, BE200, B-757, B-767, LEAR 35/35A/36"Bizjetjobs provides fantastic opportunities for the Corporate and Contract Pilot." Posted:06/05/19
- Andrew HahnMCKINNEY, TX (US)LEGACY 500, CHALLENGER 350"Enjoy the site very much!" Posted:06/05/19
- Christopher SmithLouisville, KY (us)"So far so good. I guess I am still learning what "low time pilot" means. Seems companies/ businesses have different definitions. Is there one standard description for low time pilot? Thank you, Chris"Reply: Hey Chris, Good question. Low Time Pilots in the Crew Directory have Total Time of 2500 or less - https://bizjetjobs.com/low-time-pilots. However, the Low Hour Pilot Jobs includes positions that require Total Time of 1000 or less - https://bizjetjobs.com/low-hour-pilot-jobs/. The total time is higher in Crew Directory to get more pilots in front of employers. Regards, Greg Posted:06/04/19
- John GilardeCovington Twp., PA (US)DA8X, DA7X, DA-50EX, DA-2000EX, HAWKER 800XP, GIVSP"Great source and I have been very satisfied for many years. " Posted:06/04/19
- Ruben Khachatryan, CA (US)G450, G550"Doing well I have no issues. BR " Posted:06/03/19
- RICHARD MARKSBOYNTON BEach, FL (US)CE560, HAWKER 850XP, IAI-1124, CE500, HAWKER 700, HAWKER 800, HAWKER 800XP"Thank you very much. " Posted:05/31/19
- Jeffrey CurtisTekoa, WA (US)DA-10, DA-50, CE560 XL, CE525, DA-900"Great website. Easy to navigate. " Posted:05/31/19
- Preston TurnerGranbury, TX (US)LEAR 40/45/45XR, LEAR 70/75, SF-340"Great! Nice to have a consistent job ads performer that continues to bring in new advertising clientele. Thanks!" Posted:05/30/19
- Brent Smith, (us)"As it stands, I wouldn't change a thing. In my opinion, this is the best tool available for the work I am looking for." Posted:05/30/19
- David SiffletVAN NUYS, CA (US)"More contacts for flight attendants" Posted:05/29/19
- Jeff HolmesMIDDLETOWN, DE (US)"All pertinent Aviation Opportunities. Application process is good. When selecting "Aviation Maintenance " Many Pilot positions are included. Why ?"Reply: Hi Jeff, We do not have a category for maintenance jobs and discourage employers from posting these positions since mechanics aren't using our site. However, we do post management positions, which does include Director of Maintenance positions. Posted:05/29/19
- john swartzsaint johnsville, NY (US)DA-20, B-737 BBJ, BE400, PC-12"Faster speed on your website. Salary survey showing salaries ONLY! NOT total compensation. That means nothing to a pilot!"Reply: Hi John, Thanks for the feedback. We just upgraded the site to handle greater demand. Let us know if you still see any lag time. Give us a call and we can walk you through total compensation. You can also find the benefits and perks included in Total Compensation at the bottom of the Salary Survey - https://bizjetjobs.com/pilot-salary-survey/. Regards, Greg Posted:05/29/19
- Vann Duncan0viedo, FL (us)GLOBAL 6000, CHALLENGER 850, CRJ700, A-320, DA-20"All is Great, make a app !" Posted:05/28/19
- ADRIAN NICHOLL-MORRISHORLEY SURREY, (GB)G550, G450, GV, GIVSP, B-737 BBJ"You are doing just fine." Posted:05/28/19
- Vincent G. SullivanThousand Oaks, CA (us)B-737, A-320, GIII, G650, B-757, EMB 135/140/145"good useful site:) Keep up the good work..." Posted:05/27/19
- Thierry MathieuTheoule sur mer, (FR)GLOBAL 6000"website provides us with an excellent job source" Posted:05/27/19
- Mukund PatelWest Chester, OH (us)LEGACY 600, G200, CE525, PHENOM 100, B-737 BBJ, G550, GV, G450"Would like to know if the status of the applications I submit." Posted:05/26/19
- FAKHRUDIN SHEIKH, (US)DHC-6"SOME OF THIS JOBS ARE OUT OF DATE"Reply: Hi Fakhrudin, After a couple of weeks employers simply stop receiving applications and have little need to unpublish their job postings. However, some members do use older job postings to learn more about a company, opportunities in a specific location, etc. or even for networking. Postings on the site go back a couple of years. Best, Greg Posted:05/25/19
- ROBERT KRUTULFountain Hills, AZ (US)HAWKER 850XP, DA-50, CE560 Ultra, S-76, CE560 XL, AW-109"I love the simple method of pasting a cover letter instead of being directed to a companies website which makes the application a lot more work. Thanks for a well organized website." Posted:05/24/19
- Louis FierroOdessa, FL (US)B-767, LEAR 35A"A great place to find a pilots for you're needs, and pilots can see who is looking for pilots" Posted:05/24/19
- CHRISTIANO AZEVEDOFort Lauderdale, FL (US)A-320, A-330, CE525, CE510"Very happy with the service " Posted:05/24/19
- Kerwin McKinnonGreer, SC (us)PA-28, C-172, PA-44"Ok.ok ok ok ok ok ok" Posted:05/23/19
- Mr. Robin DillAlta Loma, CA (US)GIVSP, CHALLENGER 605"Always great thank you!!!" Posted:05/23/19
- Bryan LoranMiddlebury, CT (us)G650, GV, GIV, GIII, G450, G550, G-159, GII, G350, GVII-G500"You guys are the best! Don't need to do anything to improve, just do what you've been doing! Best-Bryan" Posted:05/23/19
- RAFAEL GALVAO QUERINOGERMANTOWN, MD (US)G550, G450, SF-340, AC 980 (695), CJ3, BE90, G550, G550"5 stars!! Very good job helping pilots and companies out there." Posted:05/23/19
- Steven HarrChester, MD (US)A-330, A-320, B-767, B-737, DC-9, FK-28, B-727"Love the sight but wish there was a way of marking jobs you are not interested in applying for, and jobs that you have applied for." Posted:05/21/19
Who is BizJetjJobs.com?BizJetJobs.com was launched 15 years ago by Rick Koubsky, a corporate pilot and Director of Aviation, based in Omaha, NE. In 1997 the site was launched as a Flight Department Directory, to help corporate pilots network effectively in the often shrouded world of corporate aviation. As business has grown, we have become the job-seeking pilot’s advocate, specializing in helping pilots connect with ideal-fit employers. We also assist corporate aviation HR departments, as they work to fill unique positions around the world.
HOW IT WORKS - for pilots:
- Corporate pilots can use the site anonymously, making themselves known to only specific employers.
- They can put together a complete public profile in our pilot directory so employers find them.
- They can receive targeted pilot job alerts for full-time and/or contract pilot work.
- They can use our flight department directory to better undersand and connect with employers.
HOW IT WORKS - for employers:
- HR Departments can post jobs and manage applicants in real time.
- Employers of all sizes can send job alerts or invite pilots to apply to their position.
- Aviation employers, once approved, can remain anonymous when posting jobs
- Employers can contact pilots based on location and experience.
- Employers can fill last-minute requirement around the globe.
By the numbers, the BizJetJobs.com website actually has more employers contacting pilots directly “behind the scenes” versus posting jobs.
While we are known for having the most current pilot jobs, “pilots have many options when it comes to finding positions on our Website," says founder Rick Koubsky. Our pilot directory is used by all the top flight departments, regional airlines, charter companies and staffing companies around the world. As a corporate pilot himself, Rick fully understands the needs of his corporate pilot members. As a Director of Aviation, he “gets” the nuances faced by both sides of the hiring equation.
At BizJetJobs.com, our staff of industry experts and friends has become a family eager to help continue the journey.
Not a member? View Membership Options
Contact Us: (402)253-7809 (9am-5pm M-F EST) or [email protected]