We appreciate any comments or questions that you may have. Emails or telephone calls received before 5pm EST Monday-Friday will be answered the same day. We do monitor email over the weekends, so if you do need Saturday/Sunday Support please email us or use the contact form below. We will do our best to respond promptly, and you can expect a response by Monday morning at the latest. You may also review our common support questions further down this page.
1. Unable to login.
2. My account expired. How do I renew?
3. I forgot my password. How can I retrieve it?
4. How do I cancel my membership?
5. Change the term of my subscription (upgrade to 6 or 12 mos)?
6. Change my credit card on file.
7. Not receiving email from BizJetJobs.com, including the Welcome Message.
8. Change my email address.
9. Profile not appearing for Employers on the Pilot Listing page.
10. How do I optimize the speed of the BizJetJobs.com Website?
Try each of these solutions to troubleshoot:
- Be sure to use your email address as your username.
- Passwords are case-sensitive, so be sure to enter your password accordingly.
- Check that Caps Lock on your computer keyboard is turned off. Caps Lock will cause your password to be entered in all upper-case.
- Make sure cookies have been enabled on your computer.
All of your information should still be on file with us, as long as you are using the same email address you used when you created your account. Click Member Login and enter your old email address and password. The system will prompt you to reactivate your account.
Reset your password here.
To turn off recurring billing, log-in, then click here to manage your subscription. If you cancel your membership you will have access until the end of your current term and won’t be billed again.
You must wait 48 hours after registering to cancel your membership in order for your initial order to process.
To change the term of your subscription (upgrade to 6 or 12 mos) send a request using the contact form above or call 402-253-7809.
6. How do I change my credit care on file?
To update your billing information, log in and then copy this link in your browser: https://bizjetjobs.com/dashboard/billing/
There are a number of reasons why messages may not arrive in your Inbox. Try the following to correct:
- Check your SPAM and Trash folders. If you find the message in either, move the message to your Inbox – this will normally assure future messages arrive correctly.
- If you are a Gmail user, check your Promotions folder. If found there, open the message, select the “labels” icon, uncheck “promotions” and click “apply”. The message will then move to your Inbox.
- Search your e-mail for “bizjetjobs.com”. If you find the message this way, you should be able to identify why your email was filtering/moved and adjust accordingly.
- Your email may have been delayed. When the Internet is busy, Internet service providers sometimes queue mail until traffic slows down. If after about an hour your message still doesn’t arrive, contact us by phone for assistance.
Keep in mind that your new email address will become your username the next time you go to log-in. You change your email within your membership dashboard, under your Profile. If you’re already logged in you can simply click here.
- First, make sure you’re looking in the right place. Pilots can be listed in two places, All Pilots & Contract Pilots. The Employer, ‘Search Pilots’ is available to all members. The Employer, ‘Search Contract Pilots’ is a add-on you can choose when you sign-up or as an upgrade. If you’re currently logged-in and wish to upgrade, click here.
- Second, make sure your profile is set to visible. You can change this within your pilot dashboard. If you’re already logged in you can simply click here.
- Third, make sure you have added your aircraft along with the most recent training date to your profile. If you’re already logged in you can simply click here.
The best solutions is to go with a more current Web browser. Older versions of Internet Explorer use more processing power and don’t understand the more current programming languages, so websites could load more slowly, especially on an older computer with less RAM. We recommend trying Firefox or Chrome, more “lightweight” Internet browsers, especially for older machines. Free Firefox Download. Free Chrome Download.