Lloyd M. Sharp
- Miles from a commercial airport: 10
- Corporate Experience?: Yes
- ATP: Yes
- Types of Visas: Current U.S. Passport
- Current Medical Class: 1st Class
- Total Hours: 8,565
- Jet Hours: 720
- Multi-Engine Hours: 5,273
- Turboprop Hours: 3,500
- Skills: 1st Class, Aerobatics, ATP, CANPASS, Captain Experience, CE-500 TYPE RATING, CE560XL, International Experience, Mountain Flying Experience, Multi-Engine, Part 135, Part 91, PC-12, Pilatus, Upset/Prevention Training, VIP client care, World Wide Ops
- Willing to relocate?: Unable to Relocate
I believe I have some unique flying experiences,
in some very unique locations.
LFLJ - LFIP - LIPB - LSZC - TFFJ - TNCS - KLXV
Additional Details: I have experience flying Single Pilot / Part 135 / Emergency Life Flight type missions for various Air Ambulance companies throughout the Western United States, CAMTS certified. Flying a variety of aircraft. Pilatus PC-12 / 690B Turbo Commander / Cessna 421 Golden Eagle.
I have flown in Western (remote) Alaska, (Extreme weather in mountainous terrain)
as well as throughout the islands of The Caribbean.
I am type rated in two jet aircraft-- a Cessna XLS (CE-560XLS+) and a Cessna Citation Super S II (CE-550)
I was the Chief Pilot for a San Antonio, Texas based 135 on demand, Air Taxi (Charter) operator.
ARGUS & Wyvern approved, and Certified.