|Company:||Ultimate Jetcharters LLC|
|Position:||Pilot- Embraer 134/145 (Home Based)|
|Aircraft:||EMBRAER - EMB 135/140/145
|Position Type:||First Officer, Captain, Corporate, Regional Airline|
|Location:||Home Based (US)|
|Description:||PILOT IN COMMAND (PIC) Embraer 135/145
The Pilot In Command (PIC) at Ultimate Jetcharters reports to the Chief Pilot. When assigned as Pilot in Command of Ultimate Jetcharter aircraft is responsible for the highest levels of safe, secure and effective air transportation service and has the final authority in the operation of the aircraft. The PIC will operate in accordance with appropriate parts of Federal Aviation Regulations, aircraft manuals and Ultimate Jetcharters General Operations Manual and Standard Operating Procedures Manual utilizing good judgment and professional skill and knowledge to achieve desired outcome. When assigned as Second in Command performs duties of that position.
This position will include operating applicable type rated aircraft as well as performing associated duties while maintaining a positive and productive relationship with Ultimate Jetcharters employees, vendors and clients by personally performing these duties.
The Pilot In Command reports directly to the Chief Pilot.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include the following:
• Monitors applicable schedule software to determine trip assignments.
• When assigned as Pilot in Command, takes command of assigned aircraft and crew and is the final authority in the operation of the aircraft.
• When assigned as Second in Command fulfills the duties of that position.
• Supervises and ensures that aircraft operations are conducted in a safe, professional, and efficient manner with maximum service to passengers.
• Practices effective TEM/CRM; ensures crew coordination and delegation of duties. Conducts required crew briefings.
• Instrumental in the professional development of the Second in Command; sharing knowledge and mentor throughout the upgrade process.
• Calculates weight and balance data for applicable flight parameters.
• Calculates all performance data for applicable flight parameters.
• Operates Ultimate Jetcharters aircraft in a safe and efficient manner while in compliance with all company rules and regulations, manufacturers’ limitations and manuals, governmental rules and regulations, and any other requirements of agencies having jurisdiction over the flight.
• Provide exceptional courtesy, professionalism and customer service to Ultimate Jetcharters clients.
• Remains knowledgeable relative to the applicable portions of the Ultimate Jetcharters Manual Suite.
• Maintains a close, productive, and beneficial relationship with operations control center personnel, maintenance personnel, line service and other Ultimate Jetcharters personnel.
• Ensures the safety and quality of all assigned duties and responsibilities by actively and positively participating in Ultimate Jetcharters SMS program.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
• Total Time: Minimum 3000 hours total time.
• Total PIC Time: Minimum 1500 hours PIC time.
• Must have a current and valid Pilot’s Certificate with an English proficient endorsement.
• Must have a valid ATP rating.
• Must be able to work as a part of a team in a high stress, fast paced environment.
• Must be highly motivated, organized and attentive to detail.
• Must be extremely computer proficient.
• Must be knowledgeable of applicable Federal Aviation Regulations.
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check, criminal history check and drug test.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds, climb, kneel, squat, sit and stand for extended periods.
• Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently.
• Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
• No violation of FAA regulations within the last five (5) years.
This position is a DOT Safety Sensitive position which will require placement in a random drug test pool.
|Online Application:||Apply Online|