|Company:||The HeliTeam LLC|
|Position:||BE-400A BeechJet and King Air 350 Captain (Orlando, FL)|
|Aircraft:||KING AIR - BE300/350
BEECHJET - BE400A
(Experience in Type: Type Rated Only)
|Position Type:||Captain, Corporate, Charter|
|Location:||Orlando, FL (US)|
|Salary:||$90,000 to $120,000 per year|
|Description:||The HeliTeam is currently searching for the right individuals to join our rapidly growing organization in Orlando, Florida . The candidates must have the drive to provide world-class private aviation experience to our clients and assist with developing and maintaining our relationships with the individuals we serve.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Captain on BE-400A Beech-Jet and King Air 350 operating both Part 91 and 135 on- demand charter operations.
• Must live or be willing to relocate within one-hour of Orlando Executive Airport (KORL).
• Ability to adapt to dynamic schedule.
• Ensure compliance with all regulations pertaining to flight operations, duty times, and pilot qualifications.
• Comply with company procedures, manuals and operating regulations.
• Complete additional administrative tasks as assigned by company management.
• Two weeks paid time off per year
• Full Health Benefits Offered
• Salary based on experience
• Hawker-Beechcraft BE-400A/XP Type Rating or King Air 350 Type Rating
• 3000 Total Time hours
• 1500 PIC Hours
• 250 PIC Hours in Type
• Valid FAA Airline Transport Pilot License
• Current 1st Class Medical
• No accidents, incidents or warnings within the past 5 years
• Knowledge of corporate aviation and international procedures in Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean
• Excellent Customer Service, Organizational, and Communication Skills
• Maintain a professional appearance
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
• Current Part 135.293/297 on the Beech-Jet 400A and/or King Air 350.
• Ability to pass a drug screening test
• Able to pass a background check
• Clean driving record
• Must have High School Diploma or GED
|Contact Name:||Tom Kovac|
|Online Application:||Apply Online|