|Position:||Flight Attendant Cabin Safety Instructor (Teterboro, NJ)|
(Experience in Type: Preferred)
|Position Type:||Flight Attendant, Instructor|
|Location:||Teterboro, NJ (US)|
|Description:||ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following duties are essential to the successful and satisfactory performance of this job. Other duties may be assigned.
FlightSafety Learning Centers provides training and support to Customers and Clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Learning Center teammates may be scheduled at varying times and days to support the Customers’ needs.
The Cabin Safety Instructor is responsible for the delivery of training for Clients attending Cabin Safety / Egress / Emergency Training in accordance with the approved syllabi/training program, by performing the following duties.
Training Standards – Program Activities:
• Maintain Instructor qualification in accordance with company, regulatory and customer qualification requirements, including Lifeguard and American Heart certifications.
• Ensure the qualification and authorization to provide instruction to each assigned Customer prior to conducting training.
• Maintain FlightSafety International established standards of instructional delivery with corresponding levels of subject knowledge.
• Utilize and maintain lesson plans and training publications in accordance with FlightSafety International standards.
• Assist in completing and revising syllabi and expanded Instructor Action Guides (IAGs), as requested.
Training Standards – Instructor Activities:
• Ensure that classroom training materials are current at all times.
• Ensure that simulation environment and equipment are current at all times.
• Prepare classroom and Simulation areas to include seting up training materials no later than 30 minutes prior to scheduled class start time.
• Integrate Crew Resource Management (CRM)/Human Factors training with technical (procedural) training.
• Utilize Customer\'s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Checklists during training, as applicable.
• Attend scheduled Instructor meetings.
• Perform administrative duties relative to training such as preparing for the delivery of training, record keeping, monitoring client progress, training development and maintenance of training programs.
• Report to the Program Manager, E/FAT, and Director of Pilot Training (DOT) or Director of Maintenance Training (DOMT), any Customer training problems (poor performance, Customer/Instructor conflicts, excessive tardiness, etc.).
• Report any simulation equipment performance issues to PM, E/FAT, DOT or DOMT for adjustment, repair or replacement.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Travel, as required.
• Associate\'s degree (A.A.) from two-year College or technical school preferred, or three (3) years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; equivalency years experience substitution must be in related field.
• Five (5) years’ of related experience (Corporate Flight Attendant, preferred).
• Experience in FAR Part 91 and/or 135, preferred.
• Minimum of six (6) months’ experience in a teaching/training environment, especially where the material is designed for adult (over 18 years old) participants, preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES OR REGISTRATIONS:
First Aid, CPR certification preferred.
FlightSafety is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled.
|Contact Name:||Ref. Bizjetjobs.com|
|Online Application:||Apply Online|