|Position:||DHC-8 Instructor Pilot (Vancouver, Canada)|
|Aircraft:||DE HAVILAND - DHC-8
(Experience in Type: Type Rated Only)
|Description:||CAE, the worldwide leader in training for civil aviation is looking for Instructor Pilots with a type rating in the DHC-8 100/300 and/or Q400 and with the ability to commit to an on-call schedule of a minimum of 5 consecutive days per month.
Responsibilities of this role include:
• Vancouver DHC-8-100/300 Instructor (Simulator & Ground School)
• Provide instruction for initial, transition, upgrade and recurrent flight training in accordance with FAA, Transport Canada and Company policies and procedures.
• Provide flight training in accordance with the CAE 14 CFR142 Manual.
• Ensure that all required training and/or checks are properly documented.
• Maintains proficiency as an Instructor as required by 14 CFR 142.
• Promote crew resource management (CRM) principles.
• Monitor and assist with administrative programs in all areas of flight training as required. Completing daily pre training checks.
• FAA or TC ATPL & DHC-8 type rating
• Aeronautical experience according to 14 CFR 61.159.
• Prior to initial accreditation, satisfied the initial instructor/evaluator training requirements.
• Above average presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Above average communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to work flexible hours which can include, mornings, evenings, holidays and weekends.
• Must be able to commit 5 days per month (in a row) to CAE training
• Previous FAR 121 and/or CAR 705 experience as a flight crew officer preferred
• Experience as a simulator instructor in transport category airplanes preferred
• LOCAL applicants are highly preferred.
• PC Computer skills – Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, and Access.
On Call (Fixed Term)
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value \"One CAE\", we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.
|Contact Name:||Ref. Bizjetjobs.com|
|Online Application:||Apply Online|