|Position:||Hawker 800XP PIC|
|Aircraft:||RAYTHEON - HAWKER 800XP
(Experience in Type: Preferred)
|Position Type:||Captain, Corporate, Charter|
|Location:||TEB, NJ (US)|
|Description:||A North East Part 135 operator is seeking a professional, motivated Hawker 800 XP Captain. This PIC will be part of a dedicated crew to the owner, their flights as well as any charter flights on the tail. There will be a minimum of 6 hard days off per month. Full benefits (401K, PTO, medical, dental) offered after 90 days of employment.
* Managing all aspects and safe operations of the crew and aircraft
* filing flight plans, calculating weight and balance and performance for each flight to ensure a safe departure and that company standards are met.
* Provide superior customer service to our aircraft owner and charter clients.
- HS-125 Type Rating Strongly Preferred
- 3500 Total Time
- 2500 - PIC
- 2000 -Multiengine
- Previous 135 experience required
- Candidates must hold a FAA 1st Class Medical
- Ability to obtain and maintain CANPASS authorization for unrestricted travel to/from Canada as a commercial Pilot
- Compliant with ICAO Annex I – 2.1.10 as it pertains to aircraft engaged in international commercial air transport operations with more than one pilot.
|Online Application:||Position Closed|