|Company:||Johnson & Johnson|
|Position:||Gulfstream 450/550/650 Corporate Pilot Job - Captain|
|Aircraft:||GULFSTREAM - G550|
|Position Type:||Captain, Corporate, Part 91 only|
|Location:||Trenton, NJ (US)|
|Description:||Johnson & Johnson Aviation is recruiting for a Captain Fixed-Wing, located in West Trenton, NJ.
Be part of our dynamic, diverse, and inclusive team that strives to be a leader in aviation safety, standards, and training. We are looking for career-minded individuals that want something that is bigger than themselves. Do you have a passion for traveling internationally? Does flying the best equipment in business aviation interest you? Do you want to work with others to find innovative ways to improve an organization? We need team members that want to help us continue to be one of the best aviation departments in the world. Our flight operations offer exciting worldwide flying with a positive work environment that promotes a strong safety culture which combines professionalism and fun. Our pilots enjoy a schedule which is pretty firm three weeks in advance with minimum pop-up trips. We also have very little holiday flying with an average of 12 days worked per month, 30 weekend days per year, and 80 nights away.
• Responsible for the safe, consistent, legal and efficient operation of company aircraft in compliance with all applicable federal and international regulations, as well as company policies, standards, and procedures.
• Lead the flight crew and act as the point-of-contact for the passengers
• Participate in the Safety Management System
• Be active in one of the department\'s operational committees e.g. Safety, Standards or Training
• Maintain the highest level of proficiency and competency as the Pilot-in-Command
• Attend semi-annual Recurrent training and maintain currency in all aircraft assigned to fly
• Ensure that flight plans, weight & balance, and takeoff/landing performance is complete for all legs
• Complete or assign all pre-flight and post flights
• Notify Chief of Maintenance of all aircraft discrepancies
• Assign pilot seat position (Pilot Flying/Pilot Monitoring)
• Work with Dispatch to ensure all permits and handling is complete
• Book hotel reservations for entire crew
• Confirm catering is correct and sufficient
• Solicit passengers to continuously meet their needs and requests
• Bachelor’s Degree
• FAA Airline Transport Pilot Certificate with Multi-Engine land rating
• 5,000 hours fixed-wing flight time
• 3,000 hours multi-engine airplane
• 2,000 hours turbo-jet
• FAA First Class Medical
• FCC Radio Telephone Operator Permit
• 4 years\' experience in larger jets and worldwide international flight operations
• Actual instrument and night flight time equal to 10% of total flight experience
• Valid US Passport with no travel restrictions
• No record of accidents or violations
• Ability to travel 25% to include South America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia, and Australia
• Gulfstream 450/550 and or 650 type rating and 500 hours of operational experience.
• Aviation or Management degree
• Working knowledge of SMS to include: FOQA, ASAP, ASIAS, and Fatigue Management
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Live within 1-hour drive of the Trenton-Mercer Airport
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
|Contact Name:||Ref. Bizjetjobs.com|
|Online Application:||Apply Online|