|Company:||Planet Nine Private Air, LLC|
|Position:||Training Manager and Technical Pilot (Non Flying Role)|
|Aircraft:||FALCON - DA7X|
|Position Type:||Aviation Safety, Aviation Management|
|Location:||Van Nuys, CA (US)|
|Description:||Training Manager and Technical Pilot Non Flying Role
Founded in January 2018 Planet Nine Private Air LLC is the world’s first Dassault Falcon 7X private charter and management company based in Van Nuys California. We operate a growing fleet of the most technologically advanced aircraft in the private aviation industry.
Planet Nine Private Air LLC began international AOC operations in July 2018 and plans to hire forty pilots during 2018 to fulfill the upcoming seats on its Falcon 7X Aircraft deliveries.
The ideal candidate will be someone who loves to instruct and maintain a leading training department and not be expected to fly.
Planet 9 offers:
• Full service hotels
• Health Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plan (via United Healthcare) / company paid Life Insurance& Long Term Disability
• 401(k) Plan: 50% match up to the IRS maximum (both under age 50 and catchup over age 50), subject to 15% deferral match during the Plan year and balance funded at year end “true-up”
• Additional Cost Savings Incentive Planearning opportunities.
• Company credit card for all business expenses
• Known Crew Member Program
What Planet 9 requires from its Training Manager and Technical Pilot to meet its requirements:
• You will be there to make sure that training quality is maintained by meeting with instructors and updating training procedures and materials.
• Conducting Initial New Hire courses and Recurrent 135 Training at the Company Head quarters in Van Nuys
• Regularly liaise with the Compliance Manager to ensure the General Operations Manual is current with the latest procedures.
• Assist sales with technical performance advice on the Falcon 7X for take off and landing to ensure safe operations.
• Understand Regulatory Requirements of Part(s) 61, 91, 119 and 135.
• FAA Training Terms Used and OpSpecs A031.
• Training Curriculum - understand how to apply to students.
• Training Program and Revision Initial and Final Approval
• Approval of Airplane Simulators and Other Training Devices.
• Crewmember Training Program Requirements.
• Checking Requirements 135.293, 135.297 and 135.299.
• Crewmember Emergency Training.
• Differences Training and Related Aircraft Differences (Simulator and Aircraft).
• Pilots: Initial, Transition, and Upgrade Ground Training.
• Recurrent Training.
• Training Recordkeeping
• Pilot Operating Limitations and Pairing Requirements (Not a regulations but best practices)
• Recent Experience 135.247.
• Line Checks.
• Proficiency Checks.
• Landing Weather Minimums: IFR
• Hazardous Materials Training: General (Will Not Carry)
Additionally, the candidate must meet the following requirements:
1. Pass USA 10 year Background Check and PRIA Check.
2. Right to Live and Work in the USA
3. No DUI, major speeding, suspension or revocation
4. No Accidents, incidents, violations, or FAA letters of investigation.
How to get the job at P9:
1. Apply with a Resume and a Cover letter to the attention of Director of Operations stating why you are applying for, why you want to work for Planet Nine, and how you will make a difference to the team
2. Provide three professional letters of recommendation
3. Apply on the Biz Jet Portal, no emails or calls accepted
If you are selected for the next stage expect:
Pilot Hiring Process:
1. Initial review of resume and application
2. Phone interview
3. HR personnel interview
4. Technical interview (Travel and Hotel Accommodations are covered)
|Online Application:||Position Closed|