- Corporate Experience?: Yes
- Flight Attendant School/Date: September 1, 2018
- Years of Experience: 9
- Aircraft Experience: Global 5000/6000, Challenger 604/605/650, Falcon 2000
- VIP/ 5 Star Experience?: Yes
- First Aid Training Date: July 13, 2018
- Life Raft Training Date: September 1, 2018
- Will Travel on Short Notice: Yes
- Airports within 2 Hours: CMH, CVG, CLE, DAY
- Willing to Airline to Departure City?: Yes
- Willing to Relocate?: Yes
Primary: Flight Attendant
Secondary: Flight Attendant
Additional Details: I am a very qualified Private Flight Attendant. In this role I look after the safety of your clients while providing them a world class experience on-board the aircraft. I hold many Emergency Training Certifications that follow FAA guidelines for Part 91, 125, and 135 from Above and Beyond, FACTS, and Flight Safety International. I also have In-flight Culinary Service Training from Silver Lining Catering.
In my years of flying I have flown for Royals, Private Families, and Fortune 500 CEOs. Of course no specific names as I take confidentially very serious! My ability to adapt to various environments is impeccable. I have operating experience in the America’s, Europe, and the Caribbean, but I’m not limited to these areas. I look forward to not just being your flight attendant but creating an experience onboard for your client.