- Corporate Experience?: Yes
- Flight Attendant School/Date: March 15, 2019
- Years of Experience: 8 Years
- Aircraft Experience: GV, G550, G650, FALCON, EXPRESS,LEGECY, CHALLENGER, Boeing B-737 , 767,777-200, 777-300, 777-ER, BBJ, 747-SP, A-340,330, 320
- Languages: English
- VIP/ 5 Star Experience?: Yes
- First Aid Training Date: March 15, 2019
- Life Raft Training Date: March 15, 2019
- Will Travel on Short Notice: Yes
- Airports within 2 Hours: EWR,ISP,HPN, TEB,FRG,SWF, PHD,ABE,
- Willing to Airline to Departure City?: Yes
- Willing to Relocate?: Yes
Primary: Flight Attendant
Secondary: Flight Attendant
Additional Details: Thank you so much for reviewing my extensive qualifications.
I have 16 years of international flying experience, Not only I have, Commerical Airline background ( Emirates Airline) but also extensive Part 91 and Part 135.
With my extensive flying experience to more than 100 countries and 197 cities in the world, I have had an opportunity to provide a silver service to many royal families, VIPs, delegations, UHNWI and many celebrities around the world.
As an individual, I am multitask, culture sensitive & service oriented professional. I am a team player and been able to manage from 3-23 crew on board. I am available 24/7 on 646-234-5424 for contract/ Full time jobs and willing to reposition.
G650/550, G-V, G-IV, G450, G200, Falcon 7X,2000, 900 EX Easy, Legacy, Global Fleets, Challenger Fleets, Boeing B-737, 767, 777-200, 777-300, 777-ER, BBJ, 747-SP , Embraer lineage 1000
• Flight Safety Emergency Certification Training –(Recurrent) 2018
• Gulfstream, Dassault. Challenger, BBJ and Global express Cabin safety.
• G550 Evacuation training 2018
• G650 Certified – Flight Safety 2017
• MedAire General Inflight Medical BBP, CPR, AED, First Aid 2018
• Corporate Culinary Art @ The Corporate School of Etiquette California
• Advance Air Culinary Trend & Techniques, Advance Plating Technics @ CSE CA
• Service Techniques/ Dinning Etiquette, Wine Appreciation @ CSE CA
• Cultural awareness/ Business protocol and training @ CSE CA
• Japanese culture education – Emirates Airline
• IATA Training & Development Institute, Customer Service Diploma- Emirates College.
• Primarily self-catering using restaurants and gourmet supermarkets
• Extensive Middle Eastern, European, and American clientele flying
• Frequent researching and arrangement of crew travel (airline, car, hotel)
• Thorough knowledge of customs, agriculture, and immigration clearance
• Monitor personal and dietary passenger profiles
• Aircraft cabin provisioning and inventory
• Solely responsible to plan, purchase, prepare, and serve all passenger and crew meals
• In-depth wine knowledge and tasting experience
. Cabin interior and craft designing experience