- Corporate Experience?: Yes
- Flight Attendant School/Date: United Airline Training/1996- Training Solutions/ Corporate Flight Training/ Switzerland-2015
- Years of Experience: 15 years
- Aircraft Experience: DC-8, G450-G550, Challenger 604-605,Falcon 900, Bombardier Global, Legacy 600-650, Boeing 737 domestic and international
- Languages: English, German: intermediate
- First Aid Training Date: United Training/March 1996
- Life Raft Training Date: United Training/March1996
- Airports within 2 Hours: LAX, PSP, SNA, ONT,SAN
Primary: Flight Attendant
Secondary: Flight Attendant
Additional Details: I have been living and working abroad for 16 years.
I love flying, meeting people and providing the best customer service.
My interests are traveling, fine dining and staying in shape.
My passion is learning about other cultures and the history of the places I go to.