- Corporate Experience?: Yes
- Flight Attendant School/Date: September 19, 2014
- Years of Experience: 5 years
- Aircraft Experience: Global, G650ER & G400, Falcon 2000, Challenger
- Languages: English
- VIP/ 5 Star Experience?: Yes
- First Aid Training Date: 09/19/18
- Life Raft Training Date: 9/19/18
- Will Travel on Short Notice: Yes
- Airports within 2 Hours: BUR, LAX, VNY, SNA, LGB, SBA & SAN
- Willing to Airline to Departure City?: Yes
- Willing to Relocate?: Yes
Primary: Flight Attendant
Secondary: Flight Attendant
Additional Details: Dear Hiring Manager:
Throughout the years my positions have required excellent customer service. This has been my strongest attribute.
In addition to my extensive customer service skills, I am very conscientious, dependable and a self-starter that works well with limited supervision. Developing respectful relationships that are customer service driven is very important to me. I have been successful at working closely with teams to maintain our objectives. I hold a valid passport and will successfully pass a background/credit check. I have current visas for China, Brazil and India.
Cooking and food presentation has been a passion of mine. It is imperative to be educated on trending foods and develop innovative ideas. This has been maintained by regularly attending food expos, culinary classes, and food related events. I have been very successful with providing my passengers with first class service.
Thank you for your consideration, and look forward to hearing from you.