- Corporate Experience?: Yes
- Flight Attendant School/Date: November 27, 2018
- Years of Experience: 1 year
- Aircraft Experience: G550, GV, GIV, Falcon 2000
- Languages: English, Intermediate Spanish
- VIP/ 5 Star Experience?: Yes
- First Aid Training Date: November 26, 2018
- Life Raft Training Date: November 28, 2018
- Will Travel on Short Notice: Yes
- Airports within 2 Hours: KLAX, KVNY, KBUR, KSBA
- Willing to Airline to Departure City?: Yes
- Willing to Relocate?: Yes
Primary: Flight Attendant
Additional Details: I offer a high level of service and always ensure the safety of the client and crew. Coming from the mega yacht industry working out of South of France, I offer a European style of service. My time management is impeccable, I\\\'m very organized, creative in my meals, with an intuitive positive demeanor.
My interests and hobbies lie within the outdoors and culture. I lived abroad for 8 years and truly have a love for cultural traditions, food, and various landscapes. I also practice yoga daily, this being my recipe for balance.
Open to relocate international or domestic. Part 91 or 135 Full-time and/or contract