- Corporate Experience?: Yes
- Flight Attendant School/Date: Flight Safety 10/18/2017
- Years of Experience: 18 years
- Aircraft Experience: Falcon 50, 900EX, 2000, 7X, CL601, CL604, CL605, Global 5000, Global 6000, Legacy *Gulfstream GII, GIVSP, GV, G550, G650 *Boeing 747, 737, Fokker 70
- Languages: English and French
- VIP/ 5 Star Experience?: Yes
- First Aid Training Date: 10/18/2017
- Life Raft Training Date: 10/18/2017
- Will Travel on Short Notice: Yes
- Airports within 2 Hours: FRG,TEB,HPN,EWR,SWF,ABE,PHL,PIT,CLT,RDU,AVL,PDK,ATL,
- Willing to Airline to Departure City?: Yes
- Willing to Relocate?: Yes
Primary: Flight Attendant
Secondary: Flight Attendant
Additional Details: Hello,
My work experience has focused on Hospitality & Aviation Industry for the past 18 years. I have
always demonstrated an unwavering commitment to providing the highest possible levels of safety
and customer service. I take immense pride in exceeding the expectations of my passengers.
I always create an exquisite aviation experience with exceptional customer service.
I am passionate, dedicated, self-motivated, resourceful, and professional. I demonstrate the seemingly effortless capability of working well under pressure and respect fellow team members. Meeting all challenges with respect and grace.
*Corporate / Avaition event planning.
* Extensive travel to Asia, Middle East, and Europe
*On board chef specializing in all your dietary needs.
*Expert at catering, menu planning and wine pairing .
*Excellent planning and organizing skills.
*Excellent communication and writing skills.
*Expert Food-service and/or preparation skills.
*Aircraft: Falcon 50, 900EX, 2000, 7X
*Challenger: CL601, CL604, CL605
*Global 5000, Global 6000, Legacy
*Gulfstream GII, GIVSP, GV, G550, G650
*Boeing BBJ,747, 737, Fokker 70
*Brazilian Visa - Expiration February 2018
*Recurrent as of 10/2017- FAA Part 95, 135, 125, 121
*Excellent reference available upon request !
*Thank you for connecting with me!