- Corporate Experience?: Yes
- Flight Attendant School/Date: 04/01/2013
- Years of Experience: 5
- Aircraft Experience: Challenger 300, 350, 604,605 Falcon 900, 2000, 2000EX Gulfstream IV-SP, 450, V, 550 Global Express 5000, 6000
- Languages: English
- VIP/ 5 Star Experience?: Yes
- First Aid Training Date: 04/20/17
- Life Raft Training Date: 4/20/17
- Will Travel on Short Notice: Yes
- Airports within 2 Hours: SRQ, TPA, MCO, SIE, ISM, PIE, RSW, ORL, VDF, APF
- Willing to Airline to Departure City?: Yes
- Willing to Relocate?: Yes
Primary: Flight Attendant
Secondary: Flight Coordinator
Additional Details: Currently have worked over 5 years extensively as a Flight Attendant / Cabin Host on Challnger: 300, 350, 604, 605 // Falcon: 2000, 2000EX // Gulfstream: IV, 450, V, 550 // Global Express: 5000, 6000.
Has extensive food safety and handling training from Air Culinaire Worldwide in Tampa florida and 10+ years of culinary customer service with yearly recurrent egress and emergency equipment training for each aircraft listed above.
Is available for contract work short notice. Thank you!