- Corporate Experience?: Yes
- Flight Attendant School/Date: March 1, 2019
- Years of Experience: Two
- Aircraft Experience: Gulfstream, Challenger
- Languages: English
- VIP/ 5 Star Experience?: Yes
- First Aid Training Date: February 27, 2019
- Life Raft Training Date: February 28, 2019
- Will Travel on Short Notice: Yes
- Airports within 2 Hours: DTW, PTK, GRR
- Willing to Airline to Departure City?: Yes
- Willing to Relocate?: Yes
Primary: Flight Attendant
Secondary: Flight Attendant
Additional Details: Dear Hiring Manager,
Thank you for reviewing my qualifications and your consideration to join your crew as a cabin attendant.
My experience is on Gulfstream and Challenger aircraft and I am FACTS trained. I am also trained in food safety and handling, food garnishing and wine presentation.
Prior to working as a flight attendant, I traveled extensively throughout the US representing Ford, Toyota and Lexus Motor Corporations as a product specialist and trainer.
My extensive background in service related industries along with working with executives and internal teams will provide an exceptional experience to the owners and their clientele.
I welcome the opportunity to speak with you at your earliest convenience.
Hobbies/interests - Hiking, dining, gardening,art museums, genealogy and photographing wildlife.