- Corporate Experience?: Yes
- Flight Attendant School/Date: February 28, 2020
- Years of Experience: Two
- Aircraft Experience: Gulfstream, Challenger
- Languages: English
- VIP/ 5 Star Experience?: Yes
- First Aid Training Date: February 28, 2020
- Life Raft Training Date: February 27, 2020
- Will Travel on Short Notice: Yes
- Airports within 2 Hours: DTW, PTK, GRR
- Willing to Airline to Departure City?: Yes
- Willing to Relocate?: Yes
Primary: Flight Attendant
Secondary: Flight Attendant
Additional Details: Dear Hiring Manager,
Thank you for reviewing my qualifications and your consideration for the full-time position available as a flight attendant. My experience is Part 91 and 135. Aircraft type is Gulfstream 280, GIV-SP and the Challenger 300 and 604. I am FACTS trained through Aircare International and can relocate.
As a corporate flight attendant, I understand the true meaning of exceptional customer service and being a team player. I also understand the importance of flexibility and dependability.
I have excellent communication skills, a passion for people and a positive “can-do” attitude. My extensive professional background and cultural experience will provide an exceptional experience for all clientele.
I welcome the opportunity to speak with you at your earliest convenience.
Corporate Flight Attendant