- Corporate Experience?: Yes
- Flight Attendant School/Date: October 29, 2018
- Price Per Day: $500
- International Price Per Day: $550
- Years of Experience: 2 months Aviation, 10 years Yachting
- Aircraft Experience: G450
- Languages: Fluent English, Conversational Spanish
- VIP/ 5 Star Experience?: Yes
- First Aid Training Date: November 2, 2018
- Life Raft Training Date: November 2, 2018
- Will Travel on Short Notice: Yes
- Airports within 2 Hours: BCT, PBI, FLL, FXE, MIA
- Willing to Airline to Departure City?: Yes
Primary: Flight Attendant
Secondary: Flight Coordinator
Additional Details: Additional Details:
My professional and life experiences have given me the skills needed to achieve results with any task given to me. I welcome all challenges, thrive when pushed to the limits and have a genuine passion for providing the highest level of service. Having cumulative experiences both by Sea and Air, I am exceptionally well-rounded in hospitality and culinary arts.
My interpersonal skills and fantastic attitude have granted me many opportunities to interact with others from all levels, backgrounds and cultures as well as work closely with many high-end clients.
My certifications from Aircare FACTS and Flight Safety have additionally prepared me to ensure a world-class experience!
My hobbies include cooking, boating, floral design and painting.
Contact me for your next flight!