- Corporate Experience?: Yes
- Flight Attendant School/Date: January 11, 2019
- Price Per Day: 500
- International Price Per Day: 500
- Years of Experience: 1
- Aircraft Experience: G450 BBJ G550
- Languages: Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese, English
- VIP/ 5 Star Experience?: Yes
- First Aid Training Date: January 11, 2019
- Life Raft Training Date: January 11, 2019
- Will Travel on Short Notice: Yes
- Airports within 2 Hours: Seattle
- Willing to Airline to Departure City?: Yes
Primary: Flight Attendant
Additional Details: Training: Aircare FACTS emergency trained. DaVinci inflight training culinary experience elite 5-day. DaVinci butler service in the sky. G550 evacuation specialist. AHA heart saver first aid, AED&CPR certified. Servsafe food safety manager certified. Medair tempus unit training current. Member of NBAA, PNBAA. Vaccination yellow fever current. Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
My work experience has focused on the Aviation Industry for the past 10 years, including 9 years as a commercial flight attendant and 1 year as a corporate flight attendant. I have a passion for creating exceptional in-flight experience that exceed customers\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' expectations. Taking meticulous care to ensure the quality of catering selected from the best suppliers, I pay particular attention to customers\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' preferences to ensure their needs and requirements are met at all times for travel anywhere in the world. I believe in open communication and understand the importance of dependability and integrity. I am willing to commute and travel with limited notice. Thank you for your consideration.