- Corporate Experience?: Yes
- Flight Attendant School/Date: July 12, 2017
- Years of Experience: 9
- Aircraft Experience: Global Express, G5 and Challenger 604
- Languages: Spanish
- VIP/ 5 Star Experience?: Yes
- First Aid Training Date: July 12, 2017
- Life Raft Training Date: July 13, 2017
- Will Travel on Short Notice: Yes
- Airports within 2 Hours: Austin, San Antonio
- Willing to Airline to Departure City?: Yes
Primary: Flight Attendant
Additional Details: I am looking for either contract or full time employment as a Corporate or Charter Flight Attendant. I currently reside in Austin, TX and have been doing contract work for Solairus and Saturn in Austin, TX, Harland Clarke in San Antonio and Friedkin Aviation in Houston since August, 2017. I am FACTS certified as of July, 2017.
My previous experience was in commercial aviation as a Flight Attendant for American Airlines for 8 years. I took some time off from flying to focus on other opportunities in sales and primarily human resources, so I am well versed in discretion and professionalism.
Mostly, I am a people person who enjoys spending time and cooking with friends and family. I love to golf, kick box, paint, and listen to live music in my free time as well. I also love to challenge myself by always learning new things.
I look forward to discussing and appreciate any opportunities that you might have available.