- Corporate Experience?: Yes
- Flight Attendant School/Date: March 18, 2018
- Price Per Day: $500
- International Price Per Day: $600
- Years of Experience: 21 years
- Aircraft Experience: Gulfstream, Challenger, A380, A330, B747,B767,B737-800, B737-400
- Languages: Basic French and Japanese
- VIP/ 5 Star Experience?: Yes
- First Aid Training Date: March 16, 2018
- Life Raft Training Date: March 18, 2018
- Will Travel on Short Notice: Yes
- Airports within 2 Hours: Burbank, Van Nuys, Long Beach, Santa Monica
- Willing to Airline to Departure City?: Yes
- Willing to Relocate?: Yes
Primary: Flight Attendant
Secondary: Aviation Safety
Additional Details: I have intensive work experience working for a world-renowned airline called Qantas Airlines. The position held at this company was Lead Flight Attendant for over 12 years on their A380 and other aircraft types.
• Ability to lead, manage and support teams of 20 crew members to deliver outstanding customer
service to over 500 passengers on the A380.
• Trainer of fine dining, silver service and wine appreciation courses for cabin crew.
• Culinary expert in preparing, organizing and delivering a five-star restaurant style of dining
experience from 14 to 64 passengers.
• A critical and responsive thinker who can manage challenging medical situations such as heart
attack, stroke, epilepsy, miscarriage and renal failure.
• Safety professional that has handled many intense security incidents involving handcuffing, arrest
I also held the position of Service and Performance Manager mentoring, coaching, and managing a team of 450 flight attendants.