Diana Lehner Boatwright
- Corporate Experience?: Yes
- Flight Attendant School/Date: November 14, 2017
- Aircraft Experience: 777, 767, 737, Gulfstream, Global, Challenger
- Languages: English
- VIP/ 5 Star Experience?: Yes
- First Aid Training Date: November 14, 2017
- Life Raft Training Date: November 14, 2017
- Will Travel on Short Notice: Yes
- Airports within 2 Hours: DFW, Love Field
- Willing to Airline to Departure City?: Yes
- Willing to Relocate?: Yes
Primary: Flight Attendant
Secondary: Flight Attendant
Additional Details: I have enjoyed a progressive Domestic and International VIP Corporate Flight Attendant career. For over eleven years I have flown for The Saudi Arabian Royal family with Mid East Jet, Incorporated on their 777, 767, 737-700, 900 and Challenger 604. In addition, I had an extensive employment with Aramco Associated Company, (AAC) on their Houston, Texas based previous DC-8, present 767-200 and also their Saudi Arabian based G-IVs.
If you are seeking an experienced Corporate Flight Attendant who is efficient in VIP flight services, who is highly skilled in preflight meal preparation, global catering, who earns major staff support and who is committed to achieve total success, please consider what I have to offer.