- Corporate Experience?: Yes
- Flight Attendant School/Date: March 13, 2018 Recurrent Training
- Price Per Day: $550
- International Price Per Day: $625
- Years of Experience: 5+
- Aircraft Experience: GIV/450/V/550/650, Global 6000, Legacy, Falcon 900/2000, Hawker 4000, Challenger, Falcon 605
- Languages: English/Spanish
- VIP/ 5 Star Experience?: Yes
- First Aid Training Date: March 13, 2018
- Life Raft Training Date: March 13, 2018
- Will Travel on Short Notice: Yes
- Airports within 2 Hours: MMU, TEB, FRG, EWR, TTN, LGA, JFK, ILG, HTO
- Willing to Airline to Departure City?: Yes
- Willing to Relocate?: Yes
Primary: Flight Attendant
Secondary: Flight Attendant
Additional Details: I am Marcela Desiderio, Corporate Flight Attendant. Thank you for your consideration reviewing my qualifications and expertise.
Available for contract or full time employment, I am able to airline or drive to your aircraft. A discreet professional, I am a team player that is forward thinking, organized and efficient. I specialize in providing VVIP world-class service to high profile clientele such as celebrities, athletes, corporate executives, high net worth individuals and families.
TRAINING Flight Safety International TEB 14 CFR 91/125/135. Evacuation Crew Member Emergency Training GIV/GV/G550, In-Flight Fire and Smoke Procedures, Emergency Evacuation, Ditching, Rapid Decompression, Aircraft Security, Heartsavers First Aid CPR AED Adult, Children/Infants, Hazard Communication/GHS Hazcom, Hearing Conservation/Noise Exposure Safety, ARG/US Personal Protective Equipment and Blood Borne Pathogens, Broward County Police Academy Self-Defense Training and Awareness, Silver Lining Inflight Catering Food Safety Program, Air Culinaire Worldwide Culinary Presentation.
AIRCRAFT EXPERIENCE Global Express, G350/GIV/GV/G550/G650, Falcon 900/2000, Challenger 601/604/605/850, Hawker 4000, Legacy 600, Citation X. 1-19 passengers. Many pets as well. Domestic and International.
In-Flight Specialties include food presentation and plating, cabin ambiance and unparalleled customer service. Extremely compatible with flight crews. National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) Member. Women in Business Aviation (WAI).
Fluent in English and Spanish
References available upon request.