- Corporate Experience?: Yes
- Flight Attendant School/Date: February 28, 2018 Recurrent
- Price Per Day: $500
- International Price Per Day: $600
- Years of Experience: 23
- Aircraft Experience: Gulfstream GVSP, 500, 550, Gulfstream IV-SP, Global Express BBD-700, Falcon 2000, Challenger 601, 604, 605, Boeing Business Jet /BBJ, DC-9, B-737-200, 300
- Languages: English
- VIP/ 5 Star Experience?: Yes
- First Aid Training Date: November 28, 2018
- Life Raft Training Date: February 28, 2018
- Will Travel on Short Notice: Yes
- Airports within 2 Hours: MKC, MCI
- Willing to Airline to Departure City?: Yes
- Willing to Relocate?: Yes
Primary: Flight Attendant
Additional Details: Gulfstream 550 Current
My background consists of corporate flight attendant, line orientation trainer, customer service, charter logistics, aircraft sales and corporate travel management. I’m truly passionate about providing exceptional service to those who travel. I'm comfortable working with people from all backgrounds, organizational levels and individuals with special needs while providing the highest level of safety. I have strong culinary skills focusing on fresh ingredients, beautiful presentations and wine pairing.
Please contact for resume.
Thanks for your consideration!