- Corporate Experience?: Yes
- Flight Attendant School/Date: 08/13/2017
- Price Per Day: $475.00-500.00
- International Price Per Day: $500.00
- Years of Experience: 5
- Aircraft Experience: G280, G450, G550, G650, Citation X, Challenger 350, 605, 850, Global 5000, 6000, 6500
- Languages: English
- VIP/ 5 Star Experience?: Yes
- First Aid Training Date: 08/14/2017
- Life Raft Training Date: 08/14/2017
- Will Travel on Short Notice: Yes
- Airports within 2 Hours: IND, SDF, CVG, LUK, DAY, BMI, LEX, MDW, ORD, LCK, TOL, CMH, PIA
- Willing to Airline to Departure City?: Yes
- Willing to Relocate?: Yes
Primary: Flight Attendant
Secondary: Flight Attendant
Additional Details: A passionate, client service expert with limitless positivity and authenticity to bring to any organization seeking flawlessly executed customer service. An uncompromising commitment to provide superior inflight experiences with a background deeply rooted in hospitality. Fun loving and warm, while hardworking and ambitious. Keen eye for detail and exquisite taste.
Onboard experience: Challenger 350, 605, 850, Global 5000, 6000, G280, G450, G550, G650 Citation X
Plan, prep and serve VIP/executive catering and beverage service as per customer request.
Proficient in Rockwell Collins CES and Lufthansa Niceview System.
Proficient in demonstration and use of passenger seating and table configurations.
Ensure passenger safety on every flight.
Maintain strict client/passenger confidentiality.
Timely, organized response and communication with Flight Ops and Demo Scheduling Dept.
Maintain and organize jet supplies and forms in hangar.
TWO PASSPORTS WITH INDIA, CHINA AND RUSSIA, BRAZIL VISAS
Available for long-term travel
Up-to-date Travel Immunizations including: Yellow Fever, Hep A&B, Tetanus and Typhoid
Current FACTS Emergency Training 8/14/2016
Hobbies: Sewing, Hiking, Snow Boarding