- Corporate Experience?: Yes
- Flight Attendant School/Date: 12/18/2009
- Price Per Day: Negotiable
- International Price Per Day: Negotiable
- Years of Experience: 8.5
- Aircraft Experience: Global Express 5000; Falcon 900EX; Falcon 50; Embraer Legacy 600; Gulfstream 550 and 450; MD 87; CItation XLS; Challenger 601; Airbus 319/320; Boeing 737 200- 800; ATR 72-500 etc
- Languages: Serbian; English; Spanish; Russian ; basic French and fluent of other Slavic languages such as Montenegrian,Bosnian, Croatian, Bulgarian etc.
- VIP/ 5 Star Experience?: Yes
- First Aid Training Date: 10/04//2016
- Life Raft Training Date: 10/02/2013
- Will Travel on Short Notice: Yes
- Airports within 2 Hours: Distance from airport is 20 min from my home.
- Willing to Airline to Departure City?: Yes
- Willing to Relocate?: Yes
Primary: Flight Attendant
Secondary: Manager of Administration
Additional Details: Corporate Aviation professional with 9 years of in-flight customer service skills, seeks opportunity to improve passenger safety, security, and comfort as EASA certified VIP Cabin Attendant. Highly trained, both commercial and general aviation.I am a conscientious person who works hard and pays attention to detail. I\'m flexible, punctual and have ability to handle challenging situation. My previous work experience included attracting new customers through exemplary and quintessential service on board. I contributed with business developing, covering assistance in all administrative work, charter sales and operations. I have ability to handle customer relations in highest professional manner, so they would always come back to organization I served for. I am keen to bring my general passion and enthusiasm to Your Company.
Highly ambitious, responsible, independent person. High-energy, positive team player with an excellent work ethic, flexible and dependable. Reputation for displaying professionalism and concern for customer comfort. Passion for working with people; Proven commitment to providing superior service. Ability to handle challenging situations and assist flight customers with every need in a cheerful and accommodating manner. Non smoker.
Hobbies: Art, design fitness, hiking, biking, horse riding, reading, tennis, swimming, astronomy
I have great love and passion towards the business aviation. Family members in aviation: Airline Captain, Airline stewardesses, Air traffic controllers etc.