- Corporate Experience?: Yes
- Flight Attendant School/Date: 05/01/2015
- Price Per Day: 500.00
- International Price Per Day: 550.00
- Years of Experience: 15
- Aircraft Experience: Challenger 601, 604, Hawker, Falcon, Gulfstream III, IV, V, 550, BBJ, B747, B757, B737,ART42, Saab, Shorts
- Languages: French
- VIP/ 5 Star Experience?: Yes
- First Aid Training Date: 04/30/2015
- Life Raft Training Date: 05/01/2015
- Will Travel on Short Notice: Yes
- Airports within 2 Hours: Teterboro, NJ- White Plains, NY-Farmingdale, NY-Morristown, NJ-
- Willing to Airline to Departure City?: Yes
Primary: Flight Attendant
Secondary: Flight Attendant
Additional Details: Highly experienced corporate Flight Attendant with over 14 years of aviation experience. Natural Food Chef, specializing in nourishing foods and healthy cuisine.
Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact with people at all levels and cultures.
I Live in Manhattan, I have access to all the gourmet food stores and have relationships with major chefs and specialty restaurants in the city.
Commercial Airline & CORPORATE TRAINED AIRCRAFT EXPERIENCE: Gulfstream IV,V, 550, BBJ, Challenger 601, 604, Falcon 2000, Hawker, B747, B767, B737, B727 CURRENT: FAR Part 91, 125 and 135 operating procedures, emergency procedures, First Aid, CPR, and AED use.
LANGUAGES: Fluent in French, read and write. Conversation Skills in Spanish and Italian
I look forward to hearing from you.
Resume and References Available Upon Request.