- Corporate Experience?: No
- Flight Attendant School/Date: 06/01/1986
- Price Per Day: Unpaid training
- International Price Per Day: $200
- Years of Experience: 28
- Aircraft Experience: DC9, DC10, MD80, 727, 737, 747, 757, 767, 777, 787 and Airbus 300
- Languages: English
- VIP/ 5 Star Experience?: Yes
- First Aid Training Date: 06/01/1986
- Life Raft Training Date: 06/01/1986
- Will Travel on Short Notice: Yes
- Airports within 2 Hours: SNA, SAN, LAX, LGB, ONT, BUR,
- Willing to Airline to Departure City?: Yes
- Willing to Relocate?: Yes
Primary: Flight Attendant
Additional Details: I retired two years ago from Continental, now United Airlines after 28 years of service. I had always dreamed of being a flight attendant as a young girl and was thrilled to see those dreams realized! That said, with all the changes in commercial aviation, and especially with our merger, my new dream is corporate flying and I believe it better suits me. I am an exceptional flight attendant, have worked for many years as a charter team member for the NFL and MLB organizations as well as years of international first class all over the world. Beyond that, for the last two years I have been an AirBnB host in my home. All of my reviews are excellent and I have received SuperHost status every quarter since I began! The way I see it is now the world is coming to me! Additionally, I was a concierge for a brief time at the St. Regis Five Star Resort in Monarch Beach, CA where we achieved hotel of the year during my tenure.
I believe I would have the qualities you desire in providing the best inflight service possible!
I look forward to hearing from you and adding my friendly to your skies!