Dawn M. Rodrigues
- Corporate Experience?: Yes
- Flight Attendant School/Date: June 26, 2018
- Price Per Day: $600
- International Price Per Day: $700
- Years of Experience: 6
- Aircraft Experience: Global Express, G550, G450, GIV, Falcon 2000EASy, Falcon 2000, Falcon 900, Falcon 50. Challenger 601.
- Languages: English
- VIP/ 5 Star Experience?: Yes
- First Aid Training Date: June 26, 2018
- Life Raft Training Date: 06/26/18
- Will Travel on Short Notice: Yes
- Airports within 2 Hours: VNY,BUR,LAX,SFO,ONT,SNA
- Willing to Airline to Departure City?: Yes
- Willing to Relocate?: Yes
Primary: Flight Attendant
Secondary: Flight Attendant
Additional Details: I am Dawn Rodrigues, corporate flight attendant, cooking instructor and former Mrs.California USA.
Available for contract, retainer or full time employment, I am able to airline or drive to your aircraft.
A discreet professional, I am a team player that is forward thinking, organized and efficient. I specialize in providing first class in-flight service to celebrities, athletes, politicians, corporate executives, high net worth individuals and families.
TRAINING: Flight Safety International Corporate Cabin Attendant Recurrent (June 2018) CAPS Recurrent Emergency Crewmember Training (2014, 2015, 2017). Recurrent Evacuation Crewmember Training: GV-SP/G550/G500 (2014, 2015, 2017, 2018). Aircraft Fire and Smoke Control, Emergency Evacuation, Ditching, Rapid Decompression. Accident/Incidents (2014, 2015, 2017,2018) CAPS FAR 135.331, 345, 347, 351, 501-501 (2015, 2017,2018).HRD Corporate Flight Attendant Training, Initial (2013). AHA First Aid CPR/AED Adult, Children/Infants (2012, 2014, 2017).
Aircraft Experience: Global Express, G550, G450, GIV, Falcon 2000EASy, Falcon 2000, Falcon 900, Falcon 50. Challenger 601. 1-19 passengers. Many pets as well. Domestic and International.
In flight specialties include: specialty food presentation and plating, cabin ambiance and unparalleled customer service. Member of NBAA, chosen as TWC Aviation's decor liaison and public speaker for October 2013 booth. Extremely compatible with flight crews.
Cooking coach, founder of "The Cuisine Coach" www.thecuisinecoach.com.
References available upon request.