- Corporate Experience?: Yes
- Price Per Day: 600
- International Price Per Day: 650
- Years of Experience: 7 corporate, 23 commercial
- Aircraft Experience: GII, GIV, GV, G550, ACJ, Falcon 7X, 900, B-707, 727, 737-800, 757-200/300, DC-10, L1011
- Languages: English
- VIP/ 5 Star Experience?: Yes
- First Aid Training Date: July2018
- Life Raft Training Date: July 2018
- Will Travel on Short Notice: Yes
- Airports within 2 Hours: IND, CVG, LUK, SDF
- Willing to Airline to Departure City?: Yes
- Willing to Relocate?: Yes
Primary: Flight Attendant
Secondary: Manager of Administration
Additional Details: Flight Safety, FACTS & FAA Certified Flight Attendant
Holds visas for China, India and Brazil
Extensive international and domestic operations background with experience on corporate aircraft including ACJ, GII, GIV, GV, G550, and Falcon 7X & 900EX and commercial aircraft including B707, B727, B737, B757, L1011, and DC10
Always aims for excellence with ability to anticipate & coordinate the needs of clients while staying calm under pressure.
Appreciation of various cuisines including menu selection, preparation & presentation.
Broad range of travel industry knowledge including aircraft/airport operations & group travel planning.
Discreet, energetic, optimistic work ethic focused on the client.
General business/marketing degree.
Specialties: International Inflight Aircraft Operations including VIP catering and service with Golf/Leisure Travel Planning background