- Corporate Experience?: Yes
- Flight Attendant School/Date: 02/27/2015
- Years of Experience: 15
- Aircraft Experience: GV, GIV, GIII, GII, G200. Global 5000 and Express, Challenger 605, 604, 601, 600. Legacy 600. Falcon 900.
- VIP/ 5 Star Experience?: Yes
- First Aid Training Date: 06/18/2015
- Life Raft Training Date: 002/27/2015
- Will Travel on Short Notice: Yes
- Airports within 2 Hours: TPA, SRQ, RSW
- Willing to Airline to Departure City?: Yes
- Willing to Relocate?: Yes
Primary: Flight Attendant
Secondary: Flight Attendant
Additional Details: Over 15 years of extensive international and domestic travel as a corporate flight attendant. Fifteen plus years of experience in five star restaurants and in the hotel industry. Extensive knowledge of customer service etiquette to highest level of cliental along with food preparation and presentation.
Highly Experienced on Gulfstream, Bombardier, Embraer and Dassault Aircraft.
FLIGHT SAFETY INTERNATIONAL RECURRANT TRAINING 2015.