- Corporate Experience?: Yes
- Flight Attendant School/Date: June 16, 2017
- Price Per Day: 550
- International Price Per Day: 600
- Years of Experience: 12+
- Aircraft Experience: Gulfstream, Global, BBJ, Falcon, Challenger, Hawker, Citation
- Languages: English
- VIP/ 5 Star Experience?: Yes
- First Aid Training Date: 6/16/17
- Life Raft Training Date: 06/16/17
- Will Travel on Short Notice: Yes
- Airports within 2 Hours: TEB, LGA, HPN, MMU, ISP, EWR, JFK, TTN, PHL, FRG, SWF
- Willing to Airline to Departure City?: Yes
- Willing to Relocate?: Yes
Primary: Flight Attendant
Secondary: Flight Attendant
Additional Details: Hello,
I am currently seeking a full time Corporate Flight Attendant position. I am immediately available and open to relocation. I provide excellent in flight service in addition to possessing extensive creative culinary and presentation skills. I am highly regarded among my peers. I am active within the Corporate Flight Attendant Industry belonging to Aviation Groups and attending Industry events.
I possess a BS from Cornell University where I majored in Communication Arts. I have taken Culinary Classes including the Corporate School of Etiquette In flight Catering class offered by Flight Safety International,Teterboro, NJ, an extensive wine class via the Adult Summer University at Cornell University and additional safety training via the Civil Aerospace Medical Institute based at the Federal Aviation Administration Campus in Oklahoma City. I have taken all of these additional courses at my own expense.
I would be an excellent addition to your flight department and would like to be considered for the open position.
• Flight Safety International Certified & Current, with First Aid, CPR & AED (March 2015), MedAire Certified (April 2015)
• Parts 91 and 135 qualified
• Close access to TEB, LGA, HPN, MMU, ISP, EWR, JFK, TTN, PHL, FRG, SWF
• Willing to travel to any location.
• Excellent First Class Culinary & In Flight Service Skills
• Gulfstream, Global, BBJ, Falcon, Challenger, Hawker, Citation Experience
• 15 plus years of Corporate Flight Attendant Experience
• Registered with Jet Professionals International
• Possess a Current US Passport and Brazil Visa
LEGACY & G550 Qualified via Flight Safety International